Tuesday, December 27, 2016

WTH???

Literally, what the hell? I come out of this state of boredom and I end up here? Then again, since I am already here, I might as well explore this place.
(thoughts to myself: I should have worn black instead)

One great thing in second life, you are in perfect shape and can perform all sorts of acrobatic moves. Like this one, just in case some weirdo may come in here. I am ready, lol!

Let's say this nicely, she was not selling popcorn at all for this show. In fact asked me if I wanted to see more for 100L per look.
WTH?

Exploring makes you extremely hungry, but I am not sure if I would want to eat here, there is a dead chicken hanging...ugh.

I had one small drink and next thing I felt totally distorted and dizzy. WTH?
At least it blurred out what was on this television. Trust me it was not HBO, more like an adult version of the sl-slease tv.
If you absolutely need to come here and check it out...here is your FREE taxi to Midnight Glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment