Friday, November 25, 2016

Santa Jokster

Oh yes, the season of the holidays can be found everywhere around Second Life. It is such a big holiday here just like in the real world. But who has time for that anyway, when you can explore hundreds of sims in one day? 
Exactly, what I am thinking.

Anyway, so I am coming up this Santa and who can resist not sitting on his lap? Nobody, because it is an unspoken invitation to just do it.

And then Santa of all people or avatars I should say decided to chat a little and asked me this question:

Why don't penguins fly? I really don't know. I always thought it was because they are too heavy. Santa had a different idea because he tells me that originally it was the penguins who wanted to guide his sleigh across the world. Nick,however fell kinds for the furry reindeer who we all know so well. 

Good thing, Santa has a good sense of humour. He then went on and told me some more jokes like:

What's green, covered in tinsel and goes ribbet ribbet?
Mistle-toad!

How do sheep in Mexico say Merry Christmas?
Fleece Navidad!


Well I hope you have a great time shopping and getting ready for Christmas. Yes, I said it the "C" word.
Hugs....

No comments:

Post a Comment