Friday, August 5, 2016

The Apartment

The day finally arrived and we were ready to show off the apartment I have been working on. This was by private invitation only, since this is our resident away from the Retreat.

The style and decor is a bit of retro and eccentric.

It was also another celebration and this one connected to the real life world of my birthday. Yes, and at this party there was no reason to cry at all.


   We are so lucky to have all these friends come and join us. Time is a valuable gift and they gifted us with their time. I treasure that. Thank you :)

I am not sure why we all ended up here in the bathroom but oh well. Thanks to Annie who at least brought the drinks because I totally forgot. I did have Nutella and Balloons for everybody.


No comments:

Post a Comment