Sunday, April 10, 2016

When the horse is dead, get off and other findings!

"I don't need therapy, I just need to go sailing!"



Life isn't about finding yourself, but rather creating yourself. So when things are not ok, look how you can create a new path.

I know it sounds simple but it is not always easy, because creation takes time and work.Relationships are many times like a shipwreck, you have to make sure you bring a lifeboat with you.

So, I am back at the first step of creating me. I find in Second Life sailing the Blake Sea is a calming and relaxing way to gather one's thoughts. I love doing it. 

There are so many things I find, which I would never see if I did not go out there and explore.

I know I can do this and I will. So if you see me in the deep blue sea, don't forget to say Ahoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment