Friday, July 3, 2015

Wedding Dreams, Bridal Shower and Newbie Reminisce

So it all started with some dreams I had actually in real life about the wedding. 

...There were the people coming and there were so many they didn't all fit into the chapel. The wedding party didn't have the correct clothes on and everybody was talking...

I suppose it is normal to dream about the wedding you will have very soon, so me and Zeekeee were just sitting on the balcony of the Maison de L'amour for some strawberry torte and coffee to talk about upcoming things.





It was the perfect late afternoon when Zeekeee told me that "Royce" was having some problems with his tux for the wedding and maybe we should go over and take a look to see what was going on. I said: " Of course."

Well, well so we teleport over to the House of Sommer and everybody is yelling : 
"SURPRISE Anjelikka"

I guess without me knowing about this Desi organized this lovely Bridal Shower for me. OMG, what a nice thing to do. I had no idea of any of this and even Zeek tricked me in to believing we were just checking out a tux problem.


I was really surprised...wow. Desi did an awesome job decorating the entire place with balloons, pictures, party favors. It was truly amazing. All the bridesmaids were there and some other invited girls. All I can say is wow and thank you!!!!


Thank you Desi, Stacey, Mags, Ayra, Linette,Shy,Carol and Abby. (I hope I did not forget anybody )

You could not asked for a nicer bunch of ladies who are funny and creative and I am so glad they are going to be at our wedding :)

Some of the games were hilarious. They included how well I know Zeekeee and I got 8 out of 10...not to shabby, especially since Zeek and I talked about this during the week. ( He was preparing me for sure, lol )
I will share them in some upcoming blog entries...

The night ended at the Willows for newbie night.

taken by "The Willows"



Faleen is such a gracious host, she later provided Cake and champagne to everybody to honor my bridal shower. Thank you so much :)
picture taken by "The Willows"
That was a lot of excitement for one day...wow. Don't forget to come to the wedding now...July 10th, 2015 at the Retreat.





No comments:

Post a Comment