Sunday, December 21, 2014

Tour of Lights : Stops 26 through 33

Ok, so here we go the last few stops...enjoy :)
If I got any names wrong or maybe the picture out of order, forgive me. I crashed about 20 times during the tour...I tried to keep things in order.

Stop 26 : Cupcakes Home Sweet Home



And here is the RIDE

Stop 27 : The Islands of Coral Reef






Frozen has taken over, go see it 

Stop 28: Pan's Tropical Refuge

A lovely waterfront home with beautiful changing lights.




Here is the sleigh

Stop 29 : New Beginnings

Be extra quiet when you go see this home, the baby is sleeping !



Here we go :)

Stop 30 : A Winter Wonderland by Harlequin Fhang

Indeed it is. Lovely!



Take this link to get there :)

Stop 31 : New Calenemyn, Ama Zingg

A cute lighthouse greets you here.




Here is the way 

Stop 32 : Cortez & Nephelle Home



And here is the link

Stop 33 : Sanctuary

This is the last stop in the tour and I crashed, but got one last snapshot


Last stop

Hope you have a lot of fun as I did.


No comments:

Post a Comment