Tuesday, March 26, 2013

OMG...we are grandparents, LOL !

So, we come home and Micheal says "let's check on the babies". We run upstairs to the bedroom and what do we see...Camden and Charlotte chasing back and forth in the room and then I see it; a small box.

"What is this?" "Where did this box come from?" OMG, then I finally get it. I remember a day when I came in the bedroom and Camden and Charlotte where on the bed together. They just looked sweet and innocent and I didn't think anything of it.


Yes, it is official. In that little box was a newborn kitten and the parents are Camden and Charlotte. We were about to witness this birth.


Meet "Cathie"....our kind of grand kitten  We already found a good home for Cathie, because at the moment there is no way we can take care of three cats. Cathie has lots of features of her Dad. Cute :)



No comments:

Post a Comment